Friday, May 22, 2009

SWINE 'FLU -- MISCELLANEOUS DATA

The following came from a mate of mine in Brisvegas (i.e., Brisbane), Australia. He claims they came from someone else. He's a good bloke, but sometimes I wonder about him. Anyhow, here's the information, thought I can't promise it's the truth.

How did the pig go on holiday?
The swine flu.

Swine flu isn't a problem for pigs, because they're all going to be cured anyway.

The first sign of pig flu is that you come out in nasty rashers.

Swine flu is getting serious, it has been reported to be a hamdemic, which may lead to an aporkolypse. But we'll get through. Where there's a swill there's a way.

This little piggy went to market,
This little piggy stayed at home,
This little piggy had roast beef,
This little piggy had none,
And this little piggy had influenza A virus subtype hemagglutinin protein 1 neuraminidase protein 1.

The only known cure for Swine Flu has been found to be the liberal application of oinkment.

I was so concerned, I rang the information help line, but all I got was crackling,

I have to say, I'm finding all these jokes about swine flu pretty boaring.

6 comments:

The Blog Fodder said...

Wonderful. Made my morning.

Rob-bear said...

Hey, what are friends for?

Natalie said...

Deary me, he is probably our best export. Sigh.xx

Unknown said...

Yep, the jokes are getting boring.

Reasons said...

OK I'll try one more swine flu thang. Let's hope it translates:

If you get any e/mails from the ministry of environmental health telling you not to eat tinned meat, ignore it, it's just spam.

Spam = tinned pork, just an English thing? If so, sorry! I suppose explaining jokes should be a sure sign to give up, so I give up!

Rob-bear said...

Natalie: there is no accounting for some things, and some people.

GS: Some people don't like it; some think it's just swine.

Joanne: We have that kind of Spam over here, too. One step up from dog food, one step below tinned corned beef. Sigh.