Well, the puppies have grown up. Instead of just sleeping in the back porch, Sadie uses it as a guard tower.
Sadie is (usually) a good dog; she has a lot of things she likes.
1. Going for walks.
2. Dog biscuits.
3. Sleeping -- floors, furniture, beds -- wherever.
4. Watching the world.
5. "Playing" with her sister, Nuala (though they play pretty rough).
7. Watching the geese on the river.
8. Dog food.
9. Fresh water.
10. Watching other dogs, and trying to play with them if they get close enough.
11. Trying to play with people, if they get close enough.
12. Playing "fetch" with one of her toys.
13. Playing with her toys, and chewing on bones and chew sticks (especially if someone else holds the end of the chew stick).
14. Watching workers in the community.
15. Chewing on spruce cones. (There are lots of spruce tress in our area, which grow seed cones. And seed cones fall to the ground. Sadie loves to pick them up, carry them around, chew them a bit, then drop them. And pick up the next cone she sees.)
16. Did I mention going for walks -- morning, afternoon, evening, or night?
And one other thing.
17. Chewing on things she shouldn't be chewing -- like window sills that are close to the floor. (But she only does that when bored, meaning I've left her too long).
NO! She is not for sale.