Thursday, April 23, 2009

CHANGE HAPPENS

I've made some changes in how I do my blogging.

When I first set up the blog "The Ethical Pilgrimage," it was in connection with my post-graduate studies in bioethics. When I became chronically ill, my plans to finish my degree evaporated.

Now, that blog is about to do the same (more or less).

I'm going to keep it up in the blogsphere, as a matter of historical record and reference (should I need it, or other people want to see particular items). Thoughts which I would normally have posted there will be found on my blog "Bears Noting."

Thank you to those who have taken the time to read and follow these few notes. If you'll "bear with me," I think you'll find the other site to be as noteworthy as this.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Huh, does this mean you are also giving up chrome on the range?

Rob-bear said...

Relax Jane: "Chrome on the Range" will continue to be "home." "Bears Noting" is for journalistic and ethical issues, and "tougher" stories than I want to put on "Chrome..." Meanwhile, "Desert Epiphanies" will continue to focus on spiritual issues. I would like to be doing quite a bit more with all three, and will if I can get healthier. These days I have to reach up to touch bottom some days. But I'm all right for the shape I'm in. I have a great community of professionals, supporters, and friends -- including those in the blogsphere. Yeah, I'm "bearing up."

Exmoorjane said...

Thanks for worrying about me, R-B....very kind of you....but sounds like really it should be me that's worrying about you..... Do get yourself healthy and well...
haven't seen you appearing on Purplecoo yet?! Scared???

Exmoorjane said...

Yup, that's a challenge, btw..... ;)

Rob-bear said...

Nothing to worry about Jane: I am indeed "bearing up." How could I do otherwise?

Purplecoo is something that I just haven't quite figured out yet.

Mike said...

lol 'About The Title' - that's funny stuff!

Rob-bear said...

Mike: Fiction or truth -- which is stranger?

Natalie said...

Ah! Thanks for putting up a picture of our little feathered friend, he is very cute!

I think you take it as easy as you can stand it, Rob Bear, though keeping busy oftens helps. Hmm...
Lots of positive, wellness thoughts coming your way.xx